Wicked!

Last passed weekend - A+
Baby chief came to see from Benton, so I have to give all the credit to her. For her to drive all the way up here and still be cool and cute is absolutely wunderbar stuff. She was nice to drive me around town and she also picked out the best towels, baby props to baby Chief :)
We saw three movies.
Avengers, I liked it, yes it all came together and the direction was on point and the characters didn't seem like they were trying be super heros. A team of superheroes is ways better. To me superheroes have not found a place in my heart yet, but I do appreciate great directing and some funny one-liners. 
The Dictator. Well, Sacha is getting worse by the movie. Borat was fresh and delivered with style. Bruno had some crazy stuff going on there, but Dictator to me had only the tourist scene and couple of lines that made the theater lough out loud, which makes you think that it's funny, but I'm sure If I saw it on DVD I would not laugh.
We also went to Ruth's Chris. I dove into the Shiraz world a bit too deep, so the excellent steak experience was overshadowed, but overall I definitely want to try it again.
Block party on the square fell way too short for me, cuz the hot air balloon ride did not execute due to excessive wind, yeah kah asi mille yle nuriseda :)
We didn't make it to the shooting range, but we found a cool store that sold cool vinegar and other vintage style merchandise, for future reference here and there.
Leaving for Austin TX, feeling like a pound of sand that is about to fly off to the atmosphere and maybe settle down under the waves on the bottom of an ocean one day, but until then...Life's a bitch!
Music - Ab-Soul - controlsystem
and Analog Division II
Congratulations also to Baby Chief on her I think sophomore appearance in the free weekly, wellll done!
In the NBA, well...as a life long Sixer Fan - zeero zeero zeero we are still in it, but Boston also looks determined. I never liked San Antonio, so I keep not liking them, but they do play good! I want Thunder to be in the Finals! East doesn't really look that great all in all, but if Heat makes it to the finals, I think they will be good. But if they don't  west is going to dominate.
On the track, getting slowly better, but still miles away from being abywhere close peaking!

Comments