So Long Mice in Nappy

I am so serious right now, it's 240AM in the midst of birds tweeting and drunk assholes yelling out profanities to drunk girls.
I will be in Baton Rouge, LA with our track team for the Annual Outdoor SEC meet. Hopefully defending my title successfully, but knowing that the drug enforced tooth extraction was not too long ago, I might settle for less.
The most important things second, haha... Me and Caitlin won't be seeing each other for a long time now, I think It's gon be like a 6 day unvacation when it comes to really hearting someone and knowing that I won't be able to do soooooo. Hugs and kisses from this virtual desk out to You my southern beauty! WE WILL KEEP IN TOUCH, even though I need to do something about this piece of shet phone that keeps shutting itself off.
I don't even wanna talk about education.
I really just AM excited to travel and win!
and then come back and chill - with the Chief! haha see I used it, You betta be proud!

and I have to reveal a only dark indication of this new look yay! (thanks Matty for the clips and Chief for the masterpiece :)

Comments