Giving back

This past week I had a pleasant opportunity to give back where I once came from. TV10 Olympic Starts is a series of Track and Field meets in Estonia for the youth of the sport. Many now, Olympic athletes have grown out of this event. It is very competitive across the nation, with athletes from hundreds of schools.
It has come to a full circle. 16 years ago in 1999 I also took part of the final episode. Now I am talking to these kids what It means to be athletic and make the decision to stick with sports. It's a very fulfilling feeling to give back. Not in money, but in words and stories I once went through. Kids were very excited and very eager to get their goodies signed.  I wish good luck to all. Thanks for having me. Copyrights to these pics I found online belong to Irina Mägi.

Having fun with the host, answering questions.

Talking to the kids, while taking pics.


The Mascots :)

Comments