Up early pretening I'm busy

My new favorite Jimi Hendrix remake
Wanna watch a cool and well done Disney movie, watch Enchanted!

So this morning in my clothing concept class ( yeah, class full of football players and sorority girls ), I came up with an idea. Tallinn Relays. Wouldn't it be nice to host a true relay carneval in Estonia. I mean it's so big here in the States I'm sure we could work it out back home too. Bring along elementary school and high schools and mix it up with some international teams as well as all-star teams. Would be fun to see fans run and see their idols run at the same meet. Make the dreams come true!

http://steakauzoo.bandcamp.com/album/lafidki-absynthax   Some crazy psy music #DRONNNNNE
and as You can read from the description produced in Canada and LATVIA haha :)


Comments